Online Attendance System: Lite Edition 1.0 - Online Help
- Submit New
- Common Errors
Thank you for choosing Online Attendance System (OASYS): Lite Edition 1.0. OASYS Lite is an easy to use web application for submitting classroom attendance. If this is the first time you have used this software you may want to make your self familiar with the system by reading the rest of the online help.
If you have questions about this product, please visit our web site http://www.onlinetechtools.com/products/oasys/.
To fully configure OASYS you need to edit the following files.
- common/config.asp - Allows you to set global settings
- periods.txt - Allows you to set up class periods. Periods are seperated by commas (,).
- teachers.txt - Allows you to set up teacher's names. Names are seperated by commas (,).
- teacherlunch.txt - Allows you to set up teacher's lunch options. Lunch options are seperated by commas (,).
Allows the user to login to the system.
How do I login?
Enter your password and click on .
Note: If you have problems logging in with your password please notify email@example.com.
4. Submit New
Allows teacher to submit attendance reports.
- Class Period
Select the class period you would like to submit attendance for.
- Teacher's Name
Select the teacher's name.
- Student's Absent
Pre-populated based on the user's profile. May be altered by the user.
- Lunch Count
Enter the number of students eating lunch from your class (0 if none).
- Teacher Lunch
Select the type of lunch you are going to have.
Allows you to run attendance reports.
Allows users to search for attedance reports based on a keyword.
How do I perform a search?
- Type a keyword in the text box provided.
- Select a field to search within.
- Select the order in which you would like the results displayed.
- Click on
- Your results will be displayed (if your search returns no results try again).
7. Common Errors
If you encounter problems with OASYS please refer to the most common problems below. If you still continue to experience problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operation must use an updateable query.
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Provider error '80004005' Unspecified error.